Can I lose weight by eating chicken salad fruits and yogurt?

Can I losse wieght by eating chicken salad furit and Yogurt if not what eles can I eat to lose weight I really want to lose weight I wieght 230 I am 5'8 I am a girl by the way.. I heard furit is bad is that true please help best answers 10 points sorry if words are missed spelled no rude people

How to Lose Weight With Bikram Yoga

Recommended Answer:

fruits are not the best for you because fruits have a lot of natural sugars and sugar of any kind isn't the best. You should still eat some fruit to get the vitamins and nutrients, but don't over do it. Yogurt, I think it depends what kind of yogurt. Just check the nutritional facts, the calorie and calories from fat count are what you should pay attention to. Chicken salad isn't that good for you because of the mayo/dressing stuff on the chicken. The best chicken for you is bonless, skinless white breast meat, but you have to be careful cooking it because it has very little fat so it dries out very fast.

Other Answers:

  • NO! NO!! NO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment