Quick way to stop feeling hungry all the time?

I''m 5''3 and 153lbs. I''m extreme active and play year round fast pitch softball, tennis, basketball, track, and volleyball. The reason I''m about 40 pounds over weight is because if my LARGE appetite. Are there any ways to get self control or a smaller appetite without pills or doctor help?

Best Diet to Lose Weight - How to Lose 20 Pounds in 10 Days

Recommended Answer:
I had a similar problem recently where I was feeling hungry all the time. I read into it to find that your body reacts to thirst by sending the message of hunger to your brain. So next time you feel hungry, fill up a glass of ice water (because your body burns calories warming the water) and drink it down and wait a few minutes. If you don''t feel hungry after your glass of water then you were merely thirsty. If you feel just as hungry, or even more hungry, after the water then you should go eat a little bit.

Also, it helps to develop a habit of nibbling. That sounds weird, but taking small bites of food will enable you to get the taste longer and it will slow your eating down and will give your stomach more time to register when it''s full before you take in too much. That was another problem I had to work out, I used to be a fast eater.

And if you just need to eat something (because changing eating habits is actually quite hard), or you need something sweet, then go for the fruit. You can never lose with fruit! haha

  • drinking alot of fluids

0 comments:

Post a Comment