Can you still lose weight while building muscle? 10 points for good answer.?

I''m 5"10 160 pounds. I lift three days a week, monday, wendsday, friday at my highschool. And Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday I run on the track for about an hour or more. So will I lose weight or gain muscle. Because I know muscle weighs more than fat.

Wondering How To Lose Weight Quick?

Recommended Answer:
Yes , you can lose weight while building muscles !!

it is totally depend on your workout and meal strategy !!

see if you eat lots of protein without calories , and doing exercise you are going to gain muscles through Protein .

One thing you have to remember you have not to take high calorie diet, prefer protein reach and low calorie food like Egg White , it contains 30 calories only - with more protein and all !! it will build muscle with no extra weight !!

  • yes you can loose weight while building muscle. muscle Burns about 10x more calories than fat. so the more muscle you have the faster you burn fat. btw muscle does not weigh more than fat....its more dense! 10lb of muscle weighs as much as 10lb of fat :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment